Admission Requirements FOR ALL STUDENTS
To be enrolled in Amlotus Program, Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
IEP (Intensive English Language Training Program)
- AGE – Applicant must be at least 17 years of age by the time he/she starts school.
- HSD or GED/TASC– A copy of High School Diploma or Transcripts that indicate a high school graduation date; College Diploma or Transcripts; OR GED (General Education Diploma) /TASC (If the document is not in English, it must be translated into English.)
* Students who enroll for one-on-one English tutoring are not required to have a HSD or GED/TASC.
EFL/ESL Teacher Training Program (Only offered at Amlotus-Manhattan Campus)
1. AGE – Applicant must be at least 17 years of age by the time he/she starts school.
2. DIPLOMA/TRANSCRIPT–Associate or higher Degree; OR college transcript that indicates the applicant is/was enrolled in 2nd year of college or higher. (If the document is not in English, it must be translated into English.)
* ENGLISH PROFICIENCY- This program requires English proficiency. For non-English speaker, the applicant must meet one of the following admission requirements;
a. completion of our academic ESL (level 6) OR
b. submission of one of the official scores-TOEFL iBT: 70, IELTS: 6.0, or TOEIC:635