EFL/ESL Teacher Training Program
TESOL Certificate (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
EFL/ESL Teacher training is to provide our students with the highest quality of training and guidance that enables them to seek out teaching opportunities across the globe, or further education.
OUTCOMES OF EFL/ESL TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM: TESOL CERTIFICATE
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
Demonstrate an understanding of how language is learned.
- Identify current language teaching methodologies and their advantages and disadvantages, and effectively put practices into use.
- Evaluate, select and use appropriate materials for language skill being taught.
- Create a comfortable learning environment.
- Evaluate own teaching effectiveness.
English proficiency is required.
For non-English speaker, the applicant must meet one of the following admission requirements;
- completion of our academic ESL (level 6) OR
- submission of one of the official scores : – TOEFL iBT: 70, IELTS: 6.0, or TOEIC: 635